16 дек. Business Intelligence & Decision Support Tools
Articulating your Strategy through Data & Business Insights
In the new business era, large volume of business information is created, and an effective collection and analysis of unstructured, raw data unveils the way to the strategic management’s “holy grail”, the desirable competitive advantage.
Business Intelligence (BI) and Decision Support tools offer the technological, theoretical, methodological framework which enables the mentioned data exploitation so as to provide organizations with meaningful business insights as well as a solving process of a wide variety of decision-making problems by offering great data interaction, modelling and analysis.
ICAP BI capability is a discipline made up of several related activities, including data mining, online analytical processing, querying and reporting combined with consulting services.
Our customers use BI to improve decision making, cut costs and identify new business opportunities. BI is more than just corporate reporting and more than a set of tools to coax data out of enterprise systems. CIOs use BI to identify inefficient business processes that are ripe for re-engineering.
Although BI holds great promise, implementations can be dogged by technical and cultural challenges. We help our customers to ensure that the data feeding BI applications are clean and consistent so that users trust it.
One crucial component of BI—business analytics—is quietly essential to the success of companies in a wide range of industries.
In BI projects we do take into consideration crucial factors such as:
- Data quality by making sure data is clean
- Align with customers’ business objectives
- Data architecture by designing an integrated approach to protect our customers from locking themselves into an unworkable data strategy further down the road
- An iterative approach deploying quickly and then adjust as we go
- Definition of ROI and expected benefits
- Use of effective Decision Support Tools
Our service offering creates business added-value by:
- Aligning organization towards its objectives
- Providing meaningful business insights through in-depth analysis
- Identifying new business opportunities; boosting both up-selling and cross-selling
- Reducing information bottleneck by allowing end-user’s data interaction without the IT Specialists’ involvement
For more information please visit www.icapconsultants.com